Monument Valley Sunrise or Sunset Tours - 2.5 Hours DurationLV-T-11479
Sunrise (4:30am departs 2.5 Hours Duration)
Dates & Prices
- We will take you to one of the best spots during a sunrise/sunset. You’ll witness an awe-inspiring experience as you watch the light change with different hues of colors right before your eyes. After this breathtaking experience we’ll venture off into the restricted area of Monument Valley.
- The temperature of Monument Valley in the morning and evening is pretty low. Visitors who take sunrise or sunset tour should do enough preparation to keep warm.
- In winter, the depart time of Sunrise Tour is 4:30am. Sunset Tour is not operated temparately.
Sunrise (4:30am departs 2.5 Hours Duration)
Departure & Return
|Visitor Center Monument Valley||Please arrive at least 30 mins in advance to check in.||Please use Google Map to navigate, searching "Visitor Center Monument Valley"|
Includes & Excludes
- Monument Valley entrance fee (You need to pay the entrance fee at first and keep the receipt. When you check in for the tour, please provide the local staff with the receipt and they will refund you the money.)
- Jeep sightseeing tour
- Navajo tour guide
- All personal expenses.
- Navajo tour guide tips, $5/person suggested.
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Children 0-3 years old are free, but must carry a child seat. You can bring the child seat by yourself or rent one on site, $10/set. If you need, please let us know when you book the order.
- Hiking shoes and sun protection are recommended. Please prepare rain gear by yourself if needed.
- Visitors are required to check in for the tour on site at least 30 mins in advance, with valid official ID and confirmation voucher.
- If visitors don't check in on time, no matter for what reasons, the reserved tour will become invalid instantly without any refund.
- If the tour you booked sold out, we will provide you with other available options or you can require cancellation with full refund. Under bad weather, local staff has the right to cancel reserved tours, issuing full refund and no compensation.
- Monument Valley time zone is 1 hour ahead of US Pacific Time Zone. Please arrange your time well.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to buy travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|8 or more days prior to tour departure date||25 cancellation fee|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Our tour guide was really funny interesting and talkative. He helped us take some pictures that were even better covers of some magazines. We love him so much.
We selected this tour for taking wedding dress photos. You can’t imagine how beautiful my love looked under the sunrise. We’ve decided to bring our children here in the future to take family photos! Thanks for the experience and excellent service.
I am a professional photographer and spent a whole day here in order to record the sunrise and sunset. I will never forget moments I experienced here. Thanks for the gift of nature.
The sunrise tour begins at 6:30am and the outside is pretty cold. We regret not wearing warm clothes.
Trust me, if you take the sunset tour, don’t forget to have a look of the star-shining sky above your head. Unbelievable and unforgettable!
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction