Monument Valley Loop Drive Tour - 2.5 Hours DurationLV-T-11478
Dates & Prices
This tour is 27 miles in length. On this tour we take you off the beaten trail. It covers the self guided route as well as the restricted area. You will not only see beautiful attractions in 1.5 hours tour, but also enjoy awe-inspiring arches, anasazi ruins, and petroglyphs. You will get the option of visiting a Navajo tradition hogan where there is a rug weaving demonstration. Our experienced tour guides will also point out areas movies were filmed, such as Transformers and Forrest Gump. They will share with you the history of monument valley. You can hear ancient legends and interesting anecdotes, passed down by words of mouth generation to generation, that are only know by local Navajo people.
In the end, the tour guide will drop you off on the departure point.
- We highly recommend this tour to every visitor, especially who want to take beautiful and professional photos, because it provides an opportunity with you to explore this ancient land from more locations and you will have more time to take photos. The splendid scenery will be fully displayed in front of you.
- In the end, the tour guide will drop you off on the departure point.
Departure & Return
|Visitor Center Monument Valley||Please arrive at least 30 mins in advance to check in.||Please use Google Map to navigate.|
Includes & Excludes
- Monument Valley entrance fee (You need to pay the entrance fee at first and keep the receipt. When you check in for the tour, please provide the local staff with the receipt and they will refund you the money.)
- Jeep sightseeing tour
- Navajo tour guide
- All personal expenses.
- Navajo tour guide tips, $5/person suggested.
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Children 0-3 years old are free, but must carry a child seat. You can bring the child seat by yourself or rent one on site, $10/set. If you need, please let us know when you book the order.
- Hiking shoes and sun protection are recommended. Please prepare rain gear by yourself if needed.
- Visitors are required to check in for the tour on site at least 30 mins in advance, with valid official ID and confirmation voucher.
- If visitors don't check in on time, no matter for what reasons, the reserved tour will become invalid instantly without any refund.
- If the tour you booked sold out, we will provide you with other available options or you can require cancellation with full refund. Under bad weather, local staff has the right to cancel reserved tours, issuing full refund and no compensation.
- Monument Valley time zone is 1 hour ahead of US Pacific Time Zone. Please arrange your time well.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 or more days prior to tour departure date||$25 cancellation fee|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
We got the chance to visit the restricted area and saw a lot of amazing attractions. Since it was 2.5 hours long, we got plenty of time to shoot beautiful pictures and shared with my friends through Ingram immediately. They all felt jealous. Come and visit!
Appreciate for this memorable experience.
I’ve travelled many countries and places. Monument Valley is the only place that I want to come back and visit again.
Remember to clear the storage of you camera and leave enough space. I promise you will not stop using cameras every second during the tour. I love it.
Since I visited Monument Valley and joined this tour, I’ve recommended this place to all my friends and family members who plan to visit Arizona and Utah.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction