Monument Valley Loop Drive Tour - 2.5 Hours DurationLV-T-11478
08:00 (2.5 Hours Duration)
Dates & Prices
This tour is 27 miles in length. On this tour we take you off the beaten trail. It covers the self guided route as well as the restricted area. You will not only see beautiful attractions in 1.5 hours tour, but also enjoy awe-inspiring arches, anasazi ruins, and petroglyphs. You will get the option of visiting a Navajo tradition hogan where there is a rug weaving demonstration. Our experienced tour guides will also point out areas movies were filmed, such as Transformers and Forrest Gump. They will share with you the history of monument valley. You can hear ancient legends and interesting anecdotes, passed down by words of mouth generation to generation, that are only know by local Navajo people.
In the end, the tour guide will drop you off on the departure point.
- We highly recommend this tour to every visitor, especially who want to take beautiful and professional photos, because it provides an opportunity with you to explore this ancient land from more locations and you will have more time to take photos. The splendid scenery will be fully displayed in front of you.
- In the end, the tour guide will drop you off on the departure point.
08:00 (2.5 Hours Duration)
10:00 (2.5 Hours Duration)
12:00 (2.5 Hours Duration)
14:00 (2.5 Hours Duration)
16:00 (2.5 Hours Duration)
Departure & Return
|Visitor Center Monument Valley||Please arrive at least 30 mins in advance to check in.||Please use Google Map to navigate.|
Includes & Excludes
- Monument Valley entrance fee (You need to pay the entrance fee at first and keep the receipt. When you check in for the tour, please provide the local staff with the receipt and they will refund you the money.)
- Jeep sightseeing tour
- Navajo tour guide
- All personal expenses.
- Navajo tour guide tips, $5/person suggested.
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Visitors are required to check in for the tour on site at least 30 mins in advance, with valid official ID and confirmation voucher.
- Children 0-3 years old are free, but must use car seat. You can bring by yourself or rent one on site, $10/set. Please let us know when you book the order.
- Hiking shoes and sun protection are recommended. Please prepare rain gear by yourself if needed.
- If visitors don't check in on time, no matter for what reasons, the reserved tour will become invalid instantly without any refund.
- Under bad weather, local staff has the right to cancel reserved tours, issuing full refund and no compensation.
- Monument Valley time zone is 1 hour ahead of US Pacific Time Zone. Please arrange your time well.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|8 or more days prior to tour departure date||Free cancellation|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
Very easy to book
Very friendly and caring, great photographic skills
We got the chance to visit the restricted area and saw a lot of amazing attractions. Since it was 2.5 hours long, we got plenty of time to shoot beautiful pictures and shared with my friends through Ingram immediately. They all felt jealous. Come and visit!
Appreciate for this memorable experience.
I’ve travelled many countries and places. Monument Valley is the only place that I want to come back and visit again.
Remember to clear the storage of you camera and leave enough space. I promise you will not stop using cameras every second during the tour. I love it.
Since I visited Monument Valley and joined this tour, I’ve recommended this place to all my friends and family members who plan to visit Arizona and Utah.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction